Mechanical Engineer – Pro/Engineer Designer
BSME from accredited university or equivalent work experience.
4+ years of engineering work experience, primarily using Pro/Engineer in varied environments.
- Proficiency with Windows & Linux operating system.
- Proficiency with Pro/Engineer, Creo 3.0/2.0, Solidworks.
- Experience with native database management tools such as Windchill.
Summary of Duties:
- Contribute daily to the operations of a profitable database management and engineering services firm.
- Provide production work using Pro/Engineer with proficiency in mechanical modeling, design, and creation of assemblies.
- Provide expert level drafting proficiency including GD&T studies.
- Create user libraries for internal and external use.
- Document standards and work methodologies using in house generated Web pages.
- Create and maintain a set of modeling SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) governing modeling and construction techniques for Pro/Engineer users.
- Audit customer supplied Pro/Engineer data files for compliance to SOP’s.
- Correct deficiencies in customer supplied Pro/Engineer databases.
- Provide and document quotations for Pro/Engineer services.
- Create complex surfaced models using Pro/Engineer.
- Create Pro/Program customized utilities.
- Provide guidance and support for internal and external Pro/Engineer database management.
- Make on site visits to Innova customers for Pro/Engineer, Windchill and Intralink systems level consulting.
- Develop and maintain proficiency in HTML 4.0 for customization of browser-based utilities.
- Develop and maintain proficiency in Pro/Toolkit (C++ programming language required)